Thursday 18 August 2011

****My soul lives in your heart*****

I made the strong "Life house" my love..
You made the structure for me...
I paint the long live "Art" my love..
You made the canvas for it...
I plant the tree of "Success" my love..
You water it every day....
This is the end of our journey my love...
But our souls lives together ...

Nice time we spent together my love
Its like a dream for me....
Nice places we went together my love....
Its like the heaven for me..
You show the beauty of life my love...
You show the reality for me...
Please don't leave me alone my love...
Still I feel im ALIVE....

This is the end of our journey my love...
We have to stop this chapter....
Please put fullstops for every thing my love.....
I'm in a grave foreverr...
You have to live with out me, my love....
But my soul lives in YOUR HEART!!! ....


by Sandeepa Samarasinghe..

No comments:

Post a Comment